|MacPaw CleanMyPC – is a powerful application that helps you to clean your computer from system debris, junk files, traces of previously deleted applications, free up disk space, as well as provide optimal fast down Windows. MacPaw CleanMyPC allows you to safely and permanently without the slightest remove various files from the disc, clean the registry and manage extensions and plug-ins browsers, desktop gadgets, cleaned the personal data from browsers run programs from startup and completely remove installed applications. Much attention is paid to the interface – thereby CleanMyPC not only works well, but also looks great, with it nice and easy to work with.
• In addition to cleaning and scanning features CleanMyPC comes with a set of built-in utilities which are aimed to help you keep your computer reliable, fast, clean and working like a new one.
• When you simply remove files to and from Recycle Bin they can still be brought back by third party data recovery software. Yet sometimes you need to remove files for good – and this is where CleanMyPC?s “Secure Erase” will help you. Files and folders removed with “Secure Erase” cannot be recovered. This is achieved by rewriting files with zeroes (“zero-out”) multiple times before permanently removing them from your hard drive.
• Most applications you have on your computer come with a dedicated uninstaller which removes the application you decide to stop using from your system. However, some files (like application preferences, caches, data etc.) are not usually deleted along with the app and clutter your system occupying disk space and slowing your computer down. CleanMyPC?s “Complete Uninstall” feature will help you to remove applications without leaving a trace. To do so you need to follow the on-screen instructions to launch a factory uninstaller and after it finishes its job CleanMyPC will pick it up and proceed with removing unneeded leftovers.
• The Windows registry is a database that stores configuration settings and options for Windows itself and for all installed applications. Since registry is simultaneously read and written by all the installed applications which can also include malware and spyware programs, it sometimes becomes cluttered or partially corrupted. This cannot be fixed manually (unless you have deep technical knowledge and experience) and we advise to let CleanMyPC?s registry maintenance utility to take care of your registry. To scan your computer?s registry for issues click “New Registry Scan” and wait for the scan to finish. CleanMyPC will find erroneous entries and offer you to fix them all at once or selectively.
• While launching applications automatically with Windows is convenient some applications might do that without your knowledge and you might want to prevent them from automatically running. Removing applications from autorun manually is usually not convenient and sometimes beyond your control – Windows stores autorun data in several places and locating a specific application might be tricky. CleanMyPC collects all applications which start with Windows into one simple interface – simply hover any application and click the corresponding “Disable” button to prevent it from starting with Windows. You can re-enable it again in the same way.
Gadgets & Extensions Manager
• Windows (and some applications) install different Gadgets and Extensions onto your system. While some applications provide you with removal options, sometimes you don?t have such a possibility (which is especially habitual for default Windows gadgets and extensions). CleanMyPC lists all the extensions you can remove and allows you to remove all at once or only those you want to get rid of. This cannot be undone so please make sure you don?t remove gadgets or extensions you might need in the future.