||Movie Label 2017 is one of the best movie catalogers that you can master in just a few minutes. This application quickly downloads data about movies from online databases, to that will provide links for viewing trailers, as well as for DVD covers. The program contains the borrowed disk manager, which will remind you of the return time. You can also highlight the widest possibilities of searching, printing reports, sorting data and exporting to various formats (XML, Excel, text). Movie Label is able to support not only movies on DVD, but also on HD DVD and Blu-ray and the creation of several separate collections.
Movie Label provides the ability to print a report on the video database or export it. The Professional version allows you to create reports yourself. The mechanism of the database on which the Movie Label is based is built in such a way that when the database is full, the program does not slow down the speed of work. It also supports Unicode.
What the Movie Label can do for you:
• Organize all your movies as soon as possible. Simply enter a name or scan barcodes and all information about your movies and TV shows will automatically load.
• Automatic catalog of movies from your hard disks. Movie Label can automatically scan hard drives in search of video files.
• With the help of a powerful but easy-to-use search engine find the gold fund of cinematography.
• Save money by not buying duplicates of your movies and by tracking the rent of your DVDs.
• Get a complete picture of your collection with statistics and reports.
• Catalog any media, ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even VHS, if you have them yet. You can even add your own media types.
• Learn new about your films, reading the downloaded information and other trivia.
• Export your collection and save it on your mobile device to save for a long time. Movie Label exports to various formats (Pro Edition Only).
• No restrictions! Keep any number of databases of any size.
What information is downloaded by the Movie Label:
• Media: Covers, Trailers by reference.
• Lists: Genres, audio formats, languages, subtitles, proportions, TV series episodes (including the part, etc. for each episode).
• Information: Title, Original title, plot, slogan, studio, release date, certification, country, Rating, General (interesting facts), etc ..
• Data file: codec, video size, resolution, format, standard, bit rate, frame rate.
• And: besides the downloaded information, you can add a lot of information: Last viewed, features, rating, prices, location, website, etc.