||VMware Workstation Player – Allows you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on the same computer. Create an isolated virtual machine for safe testing of new operating systems and programs, browsing the web. The program is simple and reliable in operation. Works with virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server and ESX Server, and also supports Microsoft and Symantec LiveState Recovery.
With an intuitive interface, VMware Workstation Player makes it easy to install and try Windows 10 and other versions, Google Chrome OS and any Linux versions, including distributions targeting ARM and other non-PC platforms. VMware Workstation Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of the old computer.
VMware Player has a simple appearance, it’s quite convenient to work with the program, all functions are clear, even without knowing especially English one can quickly understand, therefore you should not have problems. The program supports working with the OpenGL graphics used in applications that run on guest Windows systems. VMware Player has enhanced support for the Windows platform, which can act both as a host and as a guest operating system.
The VMware Workstation Player 12.5.4 supports working with Aero and Glass technologies, among other things you can work with systems that use several monitors at once, the program perfectly interacts with virtual machines. Plus you get support for working with ThinPrint technology, so you can print any document from applications that in turn are running on a virtual machine, for that you will not even be able to install different types of printer drivers, which of course is quite convenient. It is worth noting and updated interface, it really became more convenient and understandable.
The main features of VMware Workstation Player 12:
• Create isolated virtual machines for secure testing of new programs and web browsing.
• Support for up to 16 virtual CPUs, 8 TB disks, 64 GB of RAM and 2 GB of video memory
• Support for Microsoft Windows 10, Ubuntu 15.04, RHEL 7.1, Fedora 22
• Support for Microsoft DirectX 10
• Support for multiple monitors with different resolution settings
• Automatic suspension of the VM when the node is shut down
• Support for USB 3.0 in Windows 7
• Support for OpenGL graphics in applications running on guest Windows-based systems;
• Extended support for the Windows 7 platform, which acts as a host or guest operating system;
• Support for ThinPrint technologies, which allows you to print data from applications running on virtual machines, without first installing printer drivers;
• An updated user interface that now provides access to the Virtual Machine Library virtual machine library;
• Support for Aero / Glass technologies in the interfaces of Vista and Windows 7 guest operating systems;
• automatic download and installation of a new version of the toolkit VMware Tools;
• Support for systems with multiple monitors;
• Support for the VIX API, which allows you to create your own applications that can interact with virtual machines.
• Support for OpenGL 3.3
• Support for 4K monitors
• More than 30 new features
• Upgraded virtualization environment for organizations VMware Workstation Player (formerly known as Player Pro) is a modernized virtualization application that allows you to run one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. With a simple user interface, unsurpassed support for most OSes and portability, IT professionals can even more easily organize corporate work environments.
• Simple virtualization for Windows and Linux VMware Workstation Player contains a modernized user interface for creating, launching and evaluating operating systems and applications in virtual machines on Windows or Linux. In VMware Workstation Player, a user can easily interact and exchange data between applications running in a virtual machine and in a real system. With an intuitive interface and easy installation, VMware Workstation Player is the easiest way to deploy virtual machines for employees, performers and customers.
• Unmatched support for various systems for maximum compatibility Workstation Player supports hundreds of guest operating systems – old and new – so you can continue to run the required applications in a virtual machine for an unlimited time. Support for the latest versions of Linux and Windows, including Windows 10, as well as support for common operating systems, such as Windows XP and Windows 7, turn a normal computer with VMware Workstation Player into a universal workspace. VMware Workstation Player – the best