||WinToUSB Enterprise – allows you to install and run the Windows operating system with USB-HDD or USB-Flash, using an ISO image or CD / DVD drive as the installation source. WinToUSB also supports the creation of bootable WinPE USB, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
– WinToUSB is a program that installs a portable operating system on removable media.
– The program supports Windows 8, as well as 8.1.
– Allows you to select the section on the media to which the portable operating system will be installed.
– Can run from a USB drive or from removable media, which are faster.
– Supports Windows To Go feature for eights or higher.
– Powered by USB 2.0 drives, as well as 3.0.
– No need to pre-install WAIK or WADK.
– Supports multiple languages, a list which is updated.
– The program is in the development and all the time there are new updates are installed automatically.
– It is necessary to be an administrator for the correct operation of the program.
Key features WinToUSB:
• Easy-to-use interface that is as a master, step by step, give instructions for installing Windows / WinPE to a USB drive.
• Installing Windows / WinPE ISO image or CD / DVD drives.
• Support for Windows NT family 6.x (Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2), and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
• Support for Windows 8 (0.1) to create a Windows To Go USB drive.
• MBR and GPT support.
• No need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).