||Wondershare Filmora is a very powerful and easy-to-use video editor with various video editing tools. Wondershare Filmora will allow users to create excellent films with captions, transition effects, apply filters, and process sound. In addition to all government, you can directly upload your video to YouTube for sharing with friends, save videos for playback on portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. Or burn a DVD to better save the video.
Use the Filmora video editor to express your creativity and surprise everyone with excellent results. Now you can create beautiful animations, add your favorite music to create the perfect atmosphere, add text, convert video using filters, etc. All good editing and let your movies please your family and friends!
• Support for all SD and HD video, including WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, MTS, etc. You can also capture video directly from the video capture device or add video from camcorders and other external hard drives directly.
• Add background music to the video. All standard audio formats, like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. Are supported.
• Import photos as BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc., and create home movies with photos and videos.
• Editing and personalizing video / photo / audio with video editing: crop, rotate, set to fade and fade, adjust the duration, and so on.
• Add stylish labels to videos and photos using customizable fonts, colors, etc.
• Raise your film to a new level immediately with professional and creative effects. 30 filters + ready to work with video and photos.
• Add transition effects between two clips and apply motion effects to photos to achieve a natural and smooth transition.
• Get optimized video for playback on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
• Save the edited video to the local hard disk for later use in various video formats.
• Directly upload the video to YouTube, create a joint with a large number of people by filling out the necessary information.
• Record video to DVD discs or save as DVD folder or ISO image files.